ANU WFC End of (Spooky) Season Presentation Night 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
The ANUWFC End of (Spooky) Season Presentation Night will have to be split into TWO sessions to accommodate capacity restrictions at the venue:
- Session 1 (6.30pm-8.30pm): Divisions 4-6 (including AGM)
- Session 2 (9pm-11pm): Divisions 1-3
Please note that tickets are strictly limited due to capacity restrictions, so be sure to get in quick. Tickets are $15 and include finger food + a drink. Guests are not able to attend, as we only have capacity for registered players. Please book tickets separately under each player's name.
That's not to say you and your team can't book a table downstairs for meal before or after! In fact, we encourage you to indulge in a hearty meal (or perhaps a brainy meal, for the zombies among us) and a bloody Mary before or after your session!
Remember to wear a ~~spoopy~~ Halloween costume! There is a prize for best dressed after all...
**AGM/2022 ANU WFC Committee Nominations**
Anyone who wishes to nominate for an ANU WFC Committee position will have to attend the first session. If your team is scheduled for the second session, you are allowed to go to both sessions, but please at this stage only buy for the second session, and send a message to ANU WFC to register your interest in nominating (so a ticket can be arranged).If your team is in the first session and you are nominating for the 2022 committee, please purchase a session 1 ticket as you would normally. Further information regarding the AGM and 2022 ANU WFC Committee positions will become available over the coming weeks.
- You must use the Check-In CBR App to check in on arrival
- You must adhere to any COVID-19 restrictions set out by the venue
- All eating and drinking must occur while seated
- Masks must be worn when not eating or drinking
- Finger food will be provided
- You must arrive at your session's start time, and must vacate at the session end time
- Session 1 - Divs 4-6 and AGM$15$150$0
- Session 2 - Divs 1-3$15$150$0